Spring-like weather for couple of days before front moves in
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It feels like spring in the dead of winter.
Our weekend finishes with near record highs, a stiff southeast breeze, and a 20 percent chance for a light passing shower as the Gulf moisture blows in.
The mild temps and breezy Gulf winds will stick around until a strong cold front arrives Tuesday night. That front could bring heavy thunderstorms, followed by strong northwest winds and chilly temps Wednesday.
Expect it to feel more like winter the last two days of January with lows in the 30s and highs in the 60s.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
local, travis herzog
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Police say girl finds her murdered mother
- 5 Things to Know for Today 43 min ago
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle