Spring-like weather for couple of days before front moves in
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It feels like spring in the dead of winter.
Our weekend finishes with near record highs, a stiff southeast breeze, and a 20 percent chance for a light passing shower as the Gulf moisture blows in.
The mild temps and breezy Gulf winds will stick around until a strong cold front arrives Tuesday night. That front could bring heavy thunderstorms, followed by strong northwest winds and chilly temps Wednesday.
Expect it to feel more like winter the last two days of January with lows in the 30s and highs in the 60s.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
local, travis herzog
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women 19 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Recognize either of these guys? 39 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom 36 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home 56 min ago
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Photos: Texas A&M nursing bald eagle back to...
- Chrysler recalls 49,000 Chargers to fix headlights
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Amazon accused of cheating customers