Driver injured after car crashes into tree, bursts into flames
HUFFMAN, TX (KTRK) -- A woman has been burned over 20 percent of her body after a crash in Huffman early this morning.
Police say the woman's vehicle careened off FM 2100 and Wolf Road in northeast Harris County just before 2:30am.
Her vehicle flew into trees along the side of the road and immediately burst into flames. The 21-year-old driver was taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital with burns on about a fifth of her body.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure 20 min ago
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 41 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis 26 min ago
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns
- Gang members could be banned in parts of Harris Co.
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home