Pedestrian killed in north Houston hit-and-run
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are searching for the driver who struck and killed a man in north Houston Wednesday evening.
It happened around 7pm in the westbound service road of North Beltway 8 near Interstate 45.
Police say a pedestrian was in the street trying to flag down vehicles for an unknown reason when a car struck and killed him.
The driver didn't stop to help the man. Police are now searching for a gray, four-door sedan.
No other details were immediately available.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 51 killed after tornadoes rip through Oklahoma 20 min ago
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Detectives investigating drowning of 3-year-old boy
- Suspected chop shop raided in NW Harris County
- Court appearance for man accused in attack at nail salon
- 1 arrested, 3 others sought in Alief murders
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos