Man accused of trying to hit officer with vehicle
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is facing his third felony charge in the past 11 years.
Lamar Mattox, 38, was arrested Monday by police for trying to run down a public servant with his car. It's his third felony charge since 1992, with prior convictions of aggravated robbery and felony possession of a firearm.
A judge denied him bond this time around.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home 3 min ago
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy 13 min ago
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold 36 min ago
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait 27 min ago
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death
- Valuable artifacts stolen from historic home
- Video: Flu widespread in Harris County
- Sneak peek at rare art exhibit
38 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos