Man accused of trying to hit officer with vehicle
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is facing his third felony charge in the past 11 years.
Lamar Mattox, 38, was arrested Monday by police for trying to run down a public servant with his car. It's his third felony charge since 1992, with prior convictions of aggravated robbery and felony possession of a firearm.
A judge denied him bond this time around.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case 1 min ago
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels 51 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent 20 min ago
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop 8 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Former detention officer charged with official oppresssion
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Taking Rodeo fun to the extreme
4 min ago