Reward increased in search for sex offender
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The reward money for information that leads to the arrested of a Houston man on the state's list of the 10 most wanted sex offenders has been increased.
Reward money for a tip that leads to the arrest of John Michael Enard, 58, has been increased to $13,000 if that tip comes in the month of February.
According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, Enard removed his ankle monitor January 19 and fled from a Houston halfway house. He's considered a sexually violent predator and a high risk to reoffend.
Enard is wanted for parole violation and failure to comply with civil commitment requirements. He has convictions for aggravated rape, burglary of a habitation with intent to rape and burglary. He has family in Houston and Lafayette, Louisiana.
Enard is 6 feet tall and weighs approximately 155 pounds.
Anyone with information can provide anonymous tips in four different ways:
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- No more ice, but cold weather continues
- Houstonians to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath 33 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Photos: North Texas covered in ice and snow