Reward increased in search for sex offender
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The reward money for information that leads to the arrested of a Houston man on the state's list of the 10 most wanted sex offenders has been increased.
Reward money for a tip that leads to the arrest of John Michael Enard, 58, has been increased to $13,000 if that tip comes in the month of February.
According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, Enard removed his ankle monitor January 19 and fled from a Houston halfway house. He's considered a sexually violent predator and a high risk to reoffend.
Enard is wanted for parole violation and failure to comply with civil commitment requirements. He has convictions for aggravated rape, burglary of a habitation with intent to rape and burglary. He has family in Houston and Lafayette, Louisiana.
Enard is 6 feet tall and weighs approximately 155 pounds.
Anyone with information can provide anonymous tips in four different ways:
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man kidnaps, sexually assaults woman in SE Houston 5 min ago
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom 19 min ago
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her 44 min ago
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust