Crash on FM 1960 sends 3 to hospital
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A three-vehicle accident on F.M. 1960 in north Harris County sent three people to the hospital.
An eyewitness says a Chevrolet Tahoe was headed west on F.M. 1960, going about 80 mph.
As the driver approached a red light, he reportedly couldn't stop in time. The SUV slammed into a Cadillac, then flipped into its side.
The Cadillac then rear-ended another car.
Two people in the Cadillac were hospitalized.
The witness says the driver of the Tahoe was airlifted to a hospital. Firefighters had to cut the roof of the SUV to get him out.
Authorities have not said if the driver of the SUV will face charges. The crash remains under investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HPD: Homeless man kills armed burglar 13 min ago
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- Arctic air settles in 37 min ago
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 tonight 5 min ago
- Topless woman chases peeping tom through store 4 min ago
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages
- Ford unveils all-new Mustang 1 min ago
- Video: Beer is for more than just drinking! 16 min ago
- Can you say this tongue twister?
- Boy accused of setting mall fire, two others