Girl, 3, recovering after getting hit by car in Baytown
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- A three-year-old girl is recovering after being hit by a car in Baytown.
It happened at Kilgore near Cedar Bayou Road Saturday afternoon.
The little girl was rushed to a hospital by helicopter. She's in stable condition and expected to be OK.
Police are investigating whether the driver was speeding. We told he was cited, but investigators have not said what for.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Man shot in Bellaire-area parking lot 19 min ago
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Man barricades himself in house after allegedly killing wife
- Ice and snow frustrate US holiday travel rush 16 min ago
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Travis Herzog's weather forecast
32 min ago