Girl, 3, recovering after getting hit by car in Baytown
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- A three-year-old girl is recovering after being hit by a car in Baytown.
It happened at Kilgore near Cedar Bayou Road Saturday afternoon.
The little girl was rushed to a hospital by helicopter. She's in stable condition and expected to be OK.
Police are investigating whether the driver was speeding. We told he was cited, but investigators have not said what for.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Walmart in Kemah on lockdown 1 min ago
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck 41 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case