Girl, 3, recovering after getting hit by car in Baytown
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- A three-year-old girl is recovering after being hit by a car in Baytown.
It happened at Kilgore near Cedar Bayou Road Saturday afternoon.
The little girl was rushed to a hospital by helicopter. She's in stable condition and expected to be OK.
Police are investigating whether the driver was speeding. We told he was cited, but investigators have not said what for.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale