Two killed, one injured in 3-vehicle wreck in north Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Detectives say a three-vechile accident in north Harris County killed two people and injured a third person Saturday.
It happened around 7:15pm on FM 1960 near Millstone, but details about the crash remain unclear.
"I heard a really loud bang and then I just saw a couple of cars spinning out of control over here. So immediately I stopped and I called 911," one witness said.
Detectives say the driver of a white truck died at the scene and the driver of a green car died en route to the Houston Northwest Medical Center. A passenger inside the green car also was transported to the medical center and we're told that victim is in stable condition.
An investigation is ongoing.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Last words from missing jet came after shutdown
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Rockets fall to Heat for third straight loss
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- HISD expanding dual language program