Cyclists pedal to raise money for needy kids in south Montgomery County
THE WOODLANDS, TX (KTRK) -- Cyclists pedaled their hearts out Sunday to raise money for needy kids in south Montgomery County.
At least 50 people took part in a Spin-a-Thon at the Shadowbend YMCA. The event featured a one-, two- or three-hour ride along with a silent and live auction.
The event helped raise money for families who can't afford to enroll their children in YMCA activities.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive