Cyclists pedal to raise money for needy kids in south Montgomery County
THE WOODLANDS, TX (KTRK) -- Cyclists pedaled their hearts out Sunday to raise money for needy kids in south Montgomery County.
At least 50 people took part in a Spin-a-Thon at the Shadowbend YMCA. The event featured a one-, two- or three-hour ride along with a silent and live auction.
The event helped raise money for families who can't afford to enroll their children in YMCA activities.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations 19 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished 42 min ago
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea says Kim's uncle removed from power 18 min ago
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands 32 min ago
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- David Tillman's weather forecast
8 min ago
- Million Dog March protest held in Georgia
57 min ago