Cyclists pedal to raise money for needy kids in south Montgomery County
THE WOODLANDS, TX (KTRK) -- Cyclists pedaled their hearts out Sunday to raise money for needy kids in south Montgomery County.
At least 50 people took part in a Spin-a-Thon at the Shadowbend YMCA. The event featured a one-, two- or three-hour ride along with a silent and live auction.
The event helped raise money for families who can't afford to enroll their children in YMCA activities.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges 52 min ago
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire