Mild showers today with chance of strong storms on Wednesday
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's a pretty active weather pattern for the Houston area this week, with several chances for rain through the weekend.
We will see a few light showers today, but nothing heavy or severe.
Dense patchy fog develops across our area late tonight/early tomorrow. Rain and even some thunderstorms are possible on Wednesday, with another good chance for rain and storms over the weekend.
The computer models are indicating widespread 1"-2" amounts of precipitation across southeast Texas over the next seven days. Temperatures will remain warm, with above-average highs in the 70s.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'homewrecker'' 7 min ago
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Company offering big reward for return of stolen truck
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Woman falls through roof, rescued by firefighters
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle