Mild showers today with chance of strong storms on Wednesday
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's a pretty active weather pattern for the Houston area this week, with several chances for rain through the weekend.
We will see a few light showers today, but nothing heavy or severe.
Dense patchy fog develops across our area late tonight/early tomorrow. Rain and even some thunderstorms are possible on Wednesday, with another good chance for rain and storms over the weekend.
The computer models are indicating widespread 1"-2" amounts of precipitation across southeast Texas over the next seven days. Temperatures will remain warm, with above-average highs in the 70s.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend in Mexico 23 min ago
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038