Mild showers today with chance of strong storms on Wednesday
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's a pretty active weather pattern for the Houston area this week, with several chances for rain through the weekend.
We will see a few light showers today, but nothing heavy or severe.
Dense patchy fog develops across our area late tonight/early tomorrow. Rain and even some thunderstorms are possible on Wednesday, with another good chance for rain and storms over the weekend.
The computer models are indicating widespread 1"-2" amounts of precipitation across southeast Texas over the next seven days. Temperatures will remain warm, with above-average highs in the 70s.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Girl finds mother shot to death in SW Houston 46 min ago
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Cold, damp weather to continue 43 min ago
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Apartments under construction burn in 2-alarm blaze
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Ice to linger over much of Texas
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats