Mild showers today with chance of strong storms on Wednesday
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's a pretty active weather pattern for the Houston area this week, with several chances for rain through the weekend.
We will see a few light showers today, but nothing heavy or severe.
Dense patchy fog develops across our area late tonight/early tomorrow. Rain and even some thunderstorms are possible on Wednesday, with another good chance for rain and storms over the weekend.
The computer models are indicating widespread 1"-2" amounts of precipitation across southeast Texas over the next seven days. Temperatures will remain warm, with above-average highs in the 70s.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- weather: Severe weather across SE Texas
- Search in OK nears completion; tornado was EF5
- Houston will host Super Bowl LI in 2017
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Strong storms roll over SE Texas
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- 2nd suspect in Alief murders surrenders
- Katy Fire Chief indicted in Valium diversion case
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Microsoft's Xbox One to go on sale late 2013
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos