Mild showers today with chance of strong storms on Wednesday
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's a pretty active weather pattern for the Houston area this week, with several chances for rain through the weekend.
We will see a few light showers today, but nothing heavy or severe.
Dense patchy fog develops across our area late tonight/early tomorrow. Rain and even some thunderstorms are possible on Wednesday, with another good chance for rain and storms over the weekend.
The computer models are indicating widespread 1"-2" amounts of precipitation across southeast Texas over the next seven days. Temperatures will remain warm, with above-average highs in the 70s.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida 36 min ago
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Man dancing on power pole in lifted to...