Suspect in last week's arson fire at NE Harris Co. feed store that killed several animals faces judge
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We are learning more about a fire that burned down a feed store in east Harris County last week.
The suspect, Ernesto Turrubiartes, appeared in court Monday morning. He was on parole for his third DWI when investigators say he allegedly set the business on fire on last Thursday night.
According to court documents, witnesses reported seeing a man with a red container the night of the fire. They later positively identified Turrubiartes, 43, as that suspect.
Several animals died in the fire.___________________________________________________________
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash 59 min ago
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash 49 min ago
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos