Jack's Carpet files for bankruptcy
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update to a consumer investigation from last month: Jack's Carpet has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.
The company lists more than $5 million in debt and still has customers who have paid money for carpet without getting any service.
A company spokesperson tells us Jack's is working to honor the obligations of those who spent money at the store before November 1.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 51 killed after tornadoes rip through Oklahoma
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Detectives investigating drowning of 3-year-old boy
- Suspected chop shop raided in NW Harris County
- Court appearance for man accused in attack at nail salon
- 1 arrested, 3 others sought in Alief murders
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos