Jack's Carpet files for bankruptcy
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update to a consumer investigation from last month: Jack's Carpet has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.
The company lists more than $5 million in debt and still has customers who have paid money for carpet without getting any service.
A company spokesperson tells us Jack's is working to honor the obligations of those who spent money at the store before November 1.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident