Jack's Carpet files for bankruptcy
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update to a consumer investigation from last month: Jack's Carpet has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.
The company lists more than $5 million in debt and still has customers who have paid money for carpet without getting any service.
A company spokesperson tells us Jack's is working to honor the obligations of those who spent money at the store before November 1.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- La Marque student found with loaded weapon on campus 1 min ago
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction
- 5 former Buffalo Bills cheerleaders sue over pay
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Suspects jump out window in escape attempt 22 min ago
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston