Man hospitalized after being struck by car in NW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is in the hospital after police say he was struck by a car last night in northwest Houston.
It happened at around 10:45pm on Campbell near Long Point. Police say the man was either crossing or walking across the road when he was struck by the car. The driver stopped to help him and will not be charged.
The man was transported to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Parts of Astrodome demolished 3 min ago
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush 49 min ago
- No more ice, but cold weather continues