Man hospitalized after being struck by car in NW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is in the hospital after police say he was struck by a car last night in northwest Houston.
It happened at around 10:45pm on Campbell near Long Point. Police say the man was either crossing or walking across the road when he was struck by the car. The driver stopped to help him and will not be charged.
The man was transported to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women 36 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Recognize either of these guys?
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Photos: Texas A&M nursing bald eagle back to...
- Chrysler recalls 49,000 Chargers to fix headlights
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Amazon accused of cheating customers
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves