Man hospitalized after being struck by car in NW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is in the hospital after police say he was struck by a car last night in northwest Houston.
It happened at around 10:45pm on Campbell near Long Point. Police say the man was either crossing or walking across the road when he was struck by the car. The driver stopped to help him and will not be charged.
The man was transported to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'