Fog causes delays at Ship Channel, Galveston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A dense fog advisory is causing some delays this morning at the Ship Channel and in Galveston.
Pilots stopped boarding ships at the Houston Ship Channel around 2am. Right now, there are about 18 ships ready to come inbound and 18 waiting to go outbound.
The Galveston-Texas City boarding stopped around 3am with two ships waiting to go out and five waiting to come inbound. That includes the Disney Magic Cruise ship.
The Dense Fog Advisory for our area will remain until 9am.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery 24 min ago
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston 7 min ago
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Family escapes house fire in east Houston
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day 22 min ago
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas