More rain hits southeast Texas
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Keep the umbrella handy today because we are starting the day with fog and light rain.
A series of upper level disturbances will move across our area through tonight, bringing periods of rain and storms to much of southeast Texas.
Some of the strongest cells will produce heavy rain, dangerous lightning, gusty winds and even small hail. We are expecting widespread rainfall totals of 1"-3" through tomorrow morning.
Look for patchy fog and a few showers Thursday morning. Drier air settles in during the day Thursday and we will remain dry on Friday.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale