More rain hits southeast Texas
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Keep the umbrella handy today because we are starting the day with fog and light rain.
A series of upper level disturbances will move across our area through tonight, bringing periods of rain and storms to much of southeast Texas.
Some of the strongest cells will produce heavy rain, dangerous lightning, gusty winds and even small hail. We are expecting widespread rainfall totals of 1"-3" through tomorrow morning.
Look for patchy fog and a few showers Thursday morning. Drier air settles in during the day Thursday and we will remain dry on Friday.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 1 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Shots fired during armored car robbery