Missing limo driver found dead in parking lot of Humble restaurant
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- The search for a missing Sugar Land limo driver has ended, after authorities discovered his body in a restaurant parking lot.
Police had been looking for Juan Gonzalez, 59, of Sugar Land, who was last seen on Monday. His wife said her husband, who has medical problems, left their house at 4am in a limousine taxi to pick up a customer at Bush Intercontinental Airport at 11am. He never arrived.
On Wednesday morning, police say Gonzalez was found dead, sitting in his vehicle in the parking lot of a restaurant in Humble. There were no signs of foul play.
The death investigation will be completed by the Humble Police Department.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
sugar land, local
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore' 7 min ago
- Detectives: Two shot at home near Pearland 12 min ago
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death 4 min ago
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- ABC13 broacasting Texans vs. Jags game Thursday night 41 min ago
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle
- Ohio murder suspect nabbed at Houston buffet restaurant 27 min ago
- Thief steals man's pants and shoots him
- HISD school principal accused of shoplifting
- Search for Missouri fugitive moves to Houston
- Nude pics on Instagram lead to sex assault suspects
- Police searching for driver who struck, killed bicyclist
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
40 min ago