Missing limo driver found dead in parking lot of Humble restaurant
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- The search for a missing Sugar Land limo driver has ended, after authorities discovered his body in a restaurant parking lot.
Police had been looking for Juan Gonzalez, 59, of Sugar Land, who was last seen on Monday. His wife said her husband, who has medical problems, left their house at 4am in a limousine taxi to pick up a customer at Bush Intercontinental Airport at 11am. He never arrived.
On Wednesday morning, police say Gonzalez was found dead, sitting in his vehicle in the parking lot of a restaurant in Humble. There were no signs of foul play.
The death investigation will be completed by the Humble Police Department.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
sugar land, local
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive