Missing limo driver found dead in parking lot of Humble restaurant
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- The search for a missing Sugar Land limo driver has ended, after authorities discovered his body in a restaurant parking lot.
Police had been looking for Juan Gonzalez, 59, of Sugar Land, who was last seen on Monday. His wife said her husband, who has medical problems, left their house at 4am in a limousine taxi to pick up a customer at Bush Intercontinental Airport at 11am. He never arrived.
On Wednesday morning, police say Gonzalez was found dead, sitting in his vehicle in the parking lot of a restaurant in Humble. There were no signs of foul play.
The death investigation will be completed by the Humble Police Department.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
sugar land, local
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns