Missing limo driver found dead in parking lot of Humble restaurant
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- The search for a missing Sugar Land limo driver has ended, after authorities discovered his body in a restaurant parking lot.
Police had been looking for Juan Gonzalez, 59, of Sugar Land, who was last seen on Monday. His wife said her husband, who has medical problems, left their house at 4am in a limousine taxi to pick up a customer at Bush Intercontinental Airport at 11am. He never arrived.
On Wednesday morning, police say Gonzalez was found dead, sitting in his vehicle in the parking lot of a restaurant in Humble. There were no signs of foul play.
The death investigation will be completed by the Humble Police Department.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
sugar land, local
- Walmart in Kemah on lockdown 24 min ago
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck 38 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case