Baytown friends collect on $2 million Powerball jackpot
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- A group of six friends from Baytown has claimed their $2 million Powerball jackpot.
The ticket was sold at the Kroger in the 4500 block of Garth Road in Baytown.
Gregory Schrull says their ticket matched all five numbers, but not the Powerball.
The friends say they have been playing the lottery together for about a year. And they plan to keep playing.
You can read more about this story in the Lake Houston Sentinel, one of our Houston Community Newspaper partners.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale