Ft. Bend Co. man facing child pornography charges
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- A Fort Bend County man is facing child pornography charges after turning himself in earlier this week.
Michael Darby, 27, is charged with possession of child pornography. The charges stem from an investigation that began in May of last year.
Investigators with the Ft. Bend County Sheriff's Office say that's when they first discovered child pornography hits coming from a computer address in the Richmond area. An investigation led them to Darby's Pecan Grove home.
They say Darby's computer showed he had downloaded nearly 200 images and two videos showing child pornography.
Darby turned himself in on Wednesday. He's now in the Fort Bend County Jail under a $40,000 bond.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire 8 min ago
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids 50 min ago
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach 16 min ago
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 47 min ago
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom