Ft. Bend Co. man facing child pornography charges
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- A Fort Bend County man is facing child pornography charges after turning himself in earlier this week.
Michael Darby, 27, is charged with possession of child pornography. The charges stem from an investigation that began in May of last year.
Investigators with the Ft. Bend County Sheriff's Office say that's when they first discovered child pornography hits coming from a computer address in the Richmond area. An investigation led them to Darby's Pecan Grove home.
They say Darby's computer showed he had downloaded nearly 200 images and two videos showing child pornography.
Darby turned himself in on Wednesday. He's now in the Fort Bend County Jail under a $40,000 bond.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women 1 min ago
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase 35 min ago
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded 28 min ago
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first 43 min ago
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone 6 min ago
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY 44 min ago
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared 38 min ago