Suspicious fire destroys four apartment units in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Firefighters don't think a fire at an apartment complex was an accident.
The fire broke out at the apartments on Peachtree near Weaver in northeast Houston just before midnight. Firefighters arrived to find flames shooting through the roof. They eventually got the fire under control.
Four units were destroyed. Investigators say the apartments were empty and were being remodeled.
No word on the exact cause of the fire, but investigators say it does look suspicious.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Kubiak era ends in Houston 31 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery on UH campus
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County
- Photos: Share Your Holidays Food Drive
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota!
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wisconsin residents
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter