2-alarm apartment blaze in NW Harris County displaces residents
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Several residents were displaced by a fire at a northwest Harris County apartment building this morning.
The fire broke out before 6am at the Emerald Cove Apartments on Place Rebecca near Kuykendahl.
At least four units were damaged in the two-alarm blaze. No residents were hurt.
There are eight units in the building, and firefighters say it could be a while before any residents return because of electrical issues.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault 8 min ago
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight 47 min ago
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire 25 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- Canada-Mexico flight makes emergency Montana stop 40 min ago
- Fiat recalling more than 18,000 2014 Fiat 500Ls 18 min ago
- Cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl 50 min ago
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation