2-alarm apartment blaze in NW Harris County displaces residents
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Several residents were displaced by a fire at a northwest Harris County apartment building this morning.
The fire broke out before 6am at the Emerald Cove Apartments on Place Rebecca near Kuykendahl.
At least four units were damaged in the two-alarm blaze. No residents were hurt.
There are eight units in the building, and firefighters say it could be a while before any residents return because of electrical issues.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Search in OK nears complettion; tornado was EF5 39 min ago
- Houston will host Super Bowl LI in 2017
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Watching line of storms to our north
- 2nd suspect in Alief murders surrenders 36 min ago
- Katy Fire Chief indicted in Valium diversion case 28 min ago
- U.S. Senate panel approves immigration bill 23 min ago
- Menil Picasso vandal sentenced to 2 years
- Houston women take on fight to end sex trafficking
- Officials link College Station's E. coli cases to restaurant
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos