Homeland Security allegedly finds child porn on Houston man's computer
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston man accused of possessing child porn appeared in court Monday.
Samuel Haworth, 29, kept his head held high in the courtroom and looked directly at the judge.
Agents with the Department of Homeland Security claim online child porn hits led them to Haworth's computer inside his northwest Houston home. Agents allegedly found more than 100 pornographic pictures and videos involving children as young as three years old.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HPD: Fight between roommates ends in shooting 13 min ago
- Video from violent fast food robbery released
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year 19 min ago
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- More Astrodome seats to go on sale today 33 min ago
- Female libido drug remains in limbo
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos