Homeland Security allegedly finds child porn on Houston man's computer
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston man accused of possessing child porn appeared in court Monday.
Samuel Haworth, 29, kept his head held high in the courtroom and looked directly at the judge.
Agents with the Department of Homeland Security claim online child porn hits led them to Haworth's computer inside his northwest Houston home. Agents allegedly found more than 100 pornographic pictures and videos involving children as young as three years old.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena 37 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather 39 min ago
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- David Tillman's Easter forecast
52 min ago