Chances of rain today, sunshine returns tomorrow
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Another wet morning, but drier air is headed our way. Patchy fog, wet roads, rain and even a few stronger storms this morning.
The strongest cells will contain gusty winds, dangerous lightning, brief heavy rain and even small hail. A nearly stationary front is off the coast right now, but drifting northward.
That front will help generate a few showers across our area early today. In addition, a series of upper level disturbances will keep us unsettled until this afternoon. Drier air starts to move in by this afternoon, bringing an end to our showers.
Sunshine returns on Wednesday. After today, most of us remain dry through the weekend.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home 23 min ago
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades 25 min ago
- Black Friday shoppers' credit card info at risk
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Firefighters battle blaze at Katy Taco Bell 27 min ago
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell 2 min ago
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse 6 min ago
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death 58 min ago
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Valuable artifacts stolen from historic home
- Video: Flu widespread in Harris County 5 min ago
- Man found reading Bible after chase in NW Harris Co.
- Flu widespread in Harris County
5 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos