Chances of rain today, sunshine returns tomorrow
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Another wet morning, but drier air is headed our way. Patchy fog, wet roads, rain and even a few stronger storms this morning.
The strongest cells will contain gusty winds, dangerous lightning, brief heavy rain and even small hail. A nearly stationary front is off the coast right now, but drifting northward.
That front will help generate a few showers across our area early today. In addition, a series of upper level disturbances will keep us unsettled until this afternoon. Drier air starts to move in by this afternoon, bringing an end to our showers.
Sunshine returns on Wednesday. After today, most of us remain dry through the weekend.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 38 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?' 12 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss 5 min ago
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed 41 min ago
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing 51 min ago
- Federal government could get involved in school fight 21 min ago
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen 30 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Fix the most common mistakes made at the gym 6 min ago
- Fix the most common mistakes made at the gym
6 min ago