Two men arrested, charged with murder in fatal shooting last year near Madison High School
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities have arrested two people in connection with the fatal shooting of a man last year near Madison High School.
On the afternoon of May 15, 2012, Houston police say witnesses reported seeing a green vehicle traveling east on Beran Drive, and as the vehicle entered the intersection with Quention Drive and turned north on Quention, witnesses say they heard one gunshot.
According to police, witnesses then saw the vehicle stop and a black male suspect get out of the car and walk to the passenger side. They say the suspect opened the door and pulled a man out into the street. The vehicle then fled north on Quention.
The victim, Chase Walker, 20, suffered a gunshot wound to the head and was transported to Ben Taub General Hospital, where he died the next day.
Then this past Sunday, February 10, Houston police arrested Rodashian E. Degar and Anthony Duhon in the case.
Degar, 18, and Duhon, 19, are both charged with murder. Bond has been set at $100,000 each for the two men.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale