Huge fire destroys NW Harris Co. home
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A couple came home to find their northwest Harris County home on fire early this morning.
The house on Sandy Cliff near Colwell caught fire around 1:30am. By the time crews arrive, the flames had already consumed the house.
No one was home at the time. Investigators say the couple was out when the fire started. They tell firefighters they had just moved into the house.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant