Huge fire destroys NW Harris Co. home
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A couple came home to find their northwest Harris County home on fire early this morning.
The house on Sandy Cliff near Colwell caught fire around 1:30am. By the time crews arrive, the flames had already consumed the house.
No one was home at the time. Investigators say the couple was out when the fire started. They tell firefighters they had just moved into the house.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7 million older model Jeeps
- Overturned tanker truck causing traffic nightmare 50 min ago
- Gay pride parade's condom policy draws criticism
- Spurs aim to seal the deal in Game 6 of NBA finals
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: NFL player's home searched after killing 31 min ago
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue