Michael Jordan arrives in Houston for NBA All-Star weekend, 50th birthday tribute
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- This weekend's NBA All-Star Game festivities in Houston will include a tribute to His Airness, Michael Jordan.
Air Jordan turns 50 years old on Sunday, the day of the All-Star Game at Toyota Center. Published reports say he is planning to celebrate his big day in style in the Bayou City -- Jordan has supposedly secured an upstairs wing at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston for his birthday bash.
The basketball legend is already in Houston. SkyEye captured video of his private jet at Hobby Airport Wednesday morning. The North Carolina blue and white jet has the classic Jumpman logo on the tail wing.
For all things NBA All-Star Game in Houston, check out our full coverage here.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail