Video released in NW Harris Co. armed robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Harris County Sheriff's Office need your help to identify three suspects responsible for an armed robbery at a convenience store earlier this month.
It happened around 10:30pm on February 4 at a store in the 14000 block of Spring Cypress Road. According to investigators, all three suspects showed firearms during the robbery.
One suspect, who was carrying a shotgun, held the door while the other two reportedly threatened the victims with pistols. The suspects demanded cash from the register and the victim's wallet totalling around $500.
The ordeal was captured on surviellance video.
The first suspect is described as a male between the ages of 18 and 22. He's between 5 feet, 11 inches and 6 feet, 1 inch tall with a slender build. He was wearing a dark gray hooded sweatshirt, a white bandana around his face, black jeans and black gloves.
The second suspect is described as a black male with a medium build between the ages of 18 and 22 years old. He's between 5 feet, 9 inches and 5 feet, 11 inches tall. He was wearing a black-hooded windbreaker, a white bandana and black jeans.
The last suspect is a black male between the ages of 18 and 22, standing between 5 feet, 9 inches and 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs between 220 and 240 pounds. He was wearing a black jacket, dark knit cap, white bandana and black shorts.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at (713) 222-TIPS (8477). You'll be eligible for a reward and you will remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues