DA investigator probe may compromise other cases
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Some 125 criminal cases could be in jeopardy due to the arrest of a former investigator with the Harris County District Attorney's Office.
Lonnie Blevins was arrested last week for allegedly stealing valuable comic books from an evidence storage unit, then selling them for profit.
Now, all cases Blevins worked on while an investigator with the DA's office are under scrutiny. Among those is the $9 million embezzlement case, in which those valuable comics were originally confiscated.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 26 min ago
- It's Free Stuff Friday! 59 min ago
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys foil carjacking in San Antonio 16 min ago
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody 51 min ago
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Travis Herzog's Friday weather forecast
2 min ago