DA investigator probe may compromise other cases
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Some 125 criminal cases could be in jeopardy due to the arrest of a former investigator with the Harris County District Attorney's Office.
Lonnie Blevins was arrested last week for allegedly stealing valuable comic books from an evidence storage unit, then selling them for profit.
Now, all cases Blevins worked on while an investigator with the DA's office are under scrutiny. Among those is the $9 million embezzlement case, in which those valuable comics were originally confiscated.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 31 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin 45 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Trooper's wife killed when his gun accidentally discharged
- Toddler uses Facetime to get help for mom
- Ukraine PM: Won't give up 'single centimeter'
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver