Neighbors help save man from burning home in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Neighbors helped save a man from his burning home in north Houston.
Investigators say the man was asleep inside the home on Green Meadow near De Priest when three of his neighbors saw the flames. The women ran inside and were able to wake him up and get him to safety.
The victim says he runs a re-sale business in his backyard and that someone may have set the fire on purpose.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County 10 min ago
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident 1 min ago
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes 27 min ago
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Bakery owner turned hobby into successful...
51 min ago