Neighbors help save man from burning home in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Neighbors helped save a man from his burning home in north Houston.
Investigators say the man was asleep inside the home on Green Meadow near De Priest when three of his neighbors saw the flames. The women ran inside and were able to wake him up and get him to safety.
The victim says he runs a re-sale business in his backyard and that someone may have set the fire on purpose.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 39 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner 15 min ago
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- David Tillman's weather forecast
23 min ago