Neighbors help save man from burning home in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Neighbors helped save a man from his burning home in north Houston.
Investigators say the man was asleep inside the home on Green Meadow near De Priest when three of his neighbors saw the flames. The women ran inside and were able to wake him up and get him to safety.
The victim says he runs a re-sale business in his backyard and that someone may have set the fire on purpose.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 56 min ago
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 21 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire 44 min ago
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Man dancing on power pole in lifted to...
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- David Tillman's weather forecast
16 min ago