Reward offered for suspect in home invasion
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a suspect in a home invasion last month.
Investigators have identified Dominique Jamal Vorrice, 23, as a suspect in the January 2 home invasion at a home in the 10400 block of Overview Drive.
Vorrice and at least four other accomplices, all armed, allegedly broke into the home, with one of the suspects pistol-whipping the resident. The suspects reportedly demanded money, but when none was given, they stole other property.
Vorrice is described as 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighing 175 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes.
He has family members in both Houston and around Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Authorities say he is a wanted fugitive and is possibly armed and dangerous.
Call Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office at 281-341-4665, Fort Bend Crime Stoppers, Inc. at 281-342-TIPS (8477) or text plus the tip to CRIMES (274637). Tips also can be submitted online at www.fortbend-tx-crimestoppers.org.
All calls to Crime Stoppers are anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Tanker spill cleanup to continue overnight
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Gay pride parade's condom policy draws criticism
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Mentally disabled mother, child held captive in Ohio 6 min ago
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: NFL player's home searched after killing
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos