Reward offered for suspect in home invasion
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a suspect in a home invasion last month.
Investigators have identified Dominique Jamal Vorrice, 23, as a suspect in the January 2 home invasion at a home in the 10400 block of Overview Drive.
Vorrice and at least four other accomplices, all armed, allegedly broke into the home, with one of the suspects pistol-whipping the resident. The suspects reportedly demanded money, but when none was given, they stole other property.
Vorrice is described as 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighing 175 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes.
He has family members in both Houston and around Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Authorities say he is a wanted fugitive and is possibly armed and dangerous.
Call Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office at 281-341-4665, Fort Bend Crime Stoppers, Inc. at 281-342-TIPS (8477) or text plus the tip to CRIMES (274637). Tips also can be submitted online at www.fortbend-tx-crimestoppers.org.
All calls to Crime Stoppers are anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs
- Lululemon founder stepping down after gaffe
- Canada to claim North Pole as their own
- Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand
- Woman accused of having sex with boy, 14
- Senate and House leaders reach deal on budget agreement
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos