HCSO: Missing 12-year-old boy found safe and sound
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities with the Harris Co. Sheriff's Office have located 12-year-old Christian Ramos who had been missing since yesterday.
Ramos was last seen leaving his residence at the Villas at Cypresswood Apartments in northwest Harris County at around 6:50pm. Early this morning, an Amber Alert was issued by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
Later this morning, that alert was canceled, even though the boy hadn't yet been located. It was canceled because officials didn't believe he was in danger, which is one of the criteria for issuing an Amber Alert.
Then just after 7am, Ramos was found safe.
No other details were immediately available.
We'll post any new updates as we get them.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
amber alert, local
- Texans reportedly release TE Owen Daniels
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent 27 min ago
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 8 min ago
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Are you too good looking to get a date?