Person of interest in murder of Galveston bakery owner faces judge on aggravated assault charge in separate case
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man who is a person of interest in the murder of a Galveston bakery owner faced a judge Tuesday, but not for that case.
Harold Norwood is locked up in the Harris County Jail. He was arrested in Houston on an aggravated assault charge in a separate incident.
Galveston police say Norwood may be connected to the murder of Juan Navarro, who was shot and killed outside his bakery earlier this month.
Detectives will be questioning Norwood about the shooting.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County 28 min ago
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 14 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged 49 min ago
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan