Still image released of suspects in purse snatching
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are asking for the public's help to find two suspects wanted in a robbery that happened back in November. And to help find them, investigators have released a surveillance photo of them.
The robbery happened November 21 at around 10:30pm in a parking lot at 17800 Tomball Parkway. According to investigators, the victims were walking from their vehicle when one suspect came running up from behind. He reportedly grabbed the victims' purses and continued running.
Police say one of the victims tried to pursue the suspect, but stopped when he pulled out a knife. That suspect then jumped into a waiting dark-colored car that fled in an unknown direction.
The suspects were later seen using a credit card taken in that robbery. That photo is above.
The first suspect is described only as a black male, 25 to 30 years old, about 5 feet 9 inches tall and 200 pounds. The second suspect is described only as a black male.
Anyone with information on the identity of the wanted suspects in this case is urged to contact the HPD Robbery Division at 713-308-0700 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind 36 min ago
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud 25 min ago
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk 12 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies 17 min ago
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Man barricades himself in house after allegedly killing wife
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- Ice pellets and snow frustrate holiday travel rush
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?