Nearly $400,000 of cocaine found during Montgomery County drug bust
PORTER, TX (KTRK) -- Several people are facing charges after a drug bust in Montgomery County.
Authorities say the spotted a van on community drive between I-69 and Loop 494 in Porter.
During a search of the vehicles, police say they found 10 kilos of cocaine in tightly bundled packages. They say the drugs are worth close to $400,000 in street value.
Police arrested five people on drug charges.
They are now in the Montgomery County Jail, each being held on one $1 million bond.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Child killed by falling tree branch 13 min ago
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle
- 3 shoplifting suspects nabbed after hour-long chase
- HISD school principal accused of shoplifting
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Man found dead at home in Fort Bend County 15 min ago
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Texans can still make the playoffs if...
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman warning others after car sale goes awry
- When fictional sex is bad, really bad
- Last day of warm before the temperatures drop
- Video: Saving money on holiday cards
- Mom, 17, fatally stabbed while holding baby
- Travis Herzog's weather forecast
48 min ago