Nearly $400,000 of cocaine found during Montgomery County drug bust
PORTER, TX (KTRK) -- Several people are facing charges after a drug bust in Montgomery County.
Authorities say the spotted a van on community drive between I-69 and Loop 494 in Porter.
During a search of the vehicles, police say they found 10 kilos of cocaine in tightly bundled packages. They say the drugs are worth close to $400,000 in street value.
Police arrested five people on drug charges.
They are now in the Montgomery County Jail, each being held on one $1 million bond.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase in north Houston
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer 6 min ago
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038 45 min ago
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Suspected drunk driver in Atascocita fatal crash due in court 42 min ago