Nearly $400,000 of cocaine found during Montgomery County drug bust
PORTER, TX (KTRK) -- Several people are facing charges after a drug bust in Montgomery County.
Authorities say the spotted a van on community drive between I-69 and Loop 494 in Porter.
During a search of the vehicles, police say they found 10 kilos of cocaine in tightly bundled packages. They say the drugs are worth close to $400,000 in street value.
Police arrested five people on drug charges.
They are now in the Montgomery County Jail, each being held on one $1 million bond.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe 1 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County 35 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 47 min ago
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS 30 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant 37 min ago
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives? 35 min ago
- Dangerous sex offenders' moving into Houston area? 3 min ago
- There's pee in the water -- again!