Strong cold front to bring rain, windy conditions
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A strong cold front will bring us a quick shot of rain and storms over the next couple of hours.
Damaging winds and hail are our biggest severe weather threats.
The storms are quick moving, so flooding is not expected to be a problem. Behind the cold front, we will dry out around midday. Look for gusty winds and high fire danger.
Wind advisories are in effect from noon to 7pm this evening, for wind gusts to 40mph. Red Flag Warnings are posted from noon to 7pm this evening for high fire danger (gusty winds and low humidity).
After today, mostly quiet weather the rest of the workweek.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale