Strong cold front to bring rain, windy conditions
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A strong cold front will bring us a quick shot of rain and storms over the next couple of hours.
Damaging winds and hail are our biggest severe weather threats.
The storms are quick moving, so flooding is not expected to be a problem. Behind the cold front, we will dry out around midday. Look for gusty winds and high fire danger.
Wind advisories are in effect from noon to 7pm this evening, for wind gusts to 40mph. Red Flag Warnings are posted from noon to 7pm this evening for high fire danger (gusty winds and low humidity).
After today, mostly quiet weather the rest of the workweek.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos