Neighbors help save man from burning apartment in SE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Neighbors saved a man from his burning apartment last night in southeast Houston.
The Silver Club apartments on Silver Creek near Cripple Creek caught fire around 11pm.
The man lived in a second story apartment. His was the only one destroyed. Nearby apartments did sustain water and smoke damage.
Investigators are still looking into what sparked the fire.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 11 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- River Oaks residents fighting to stop office building 7 min ago
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Rice U police officers cleared of wrongdoing in man's arrest 58 min ago
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Woman charged after allegedly kicking son in Walmart 24 min ago
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- NJ honor student who sued parents returns home