Neighbors help save man from burning apartment in SE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Neighbors saved a man from his burning apartment last night in southeast Houston.
The Silver Club apartments on Silver Creek near Cripple Creek caught fire around 11pm.
The man lived in a second story apartment. His was the only one destroyed. Nearby apartments did sustain water and smoke damage.
Investigators are still looking into what sparked the fire.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County
- City slammed for deal with topless clubs
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon
- Man says found treasure should be his
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark 35 min ago
- W. Houston restaurant owners on edge after tire-slashing 50 min ago
- Siblings shot in domestic dispute in SW Houston 34 min ago
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southeast Houston
- Blood test could offer early answer for kids with austim
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation