Neighbors help save man from burning apartment in SE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Neighbors saved a man from his burning apartment last night in southeast Houston.
The Silver Club apartments on Silver Creek near Cripple Creek caught fire around 11pm.
The man lived in a second story apartment. His was the only one destroyed. Nearby apartments did sustain water and smoke damage.
Investigators are still looking into what sparked the fire.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home