Man shot in leg while walking in northeast Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police have little to go on in the case of a man who was shot while walking last night in northeast Houston.
Investigators tell us the victim was on Campbell near Cannell when a bullet hit him in the leg. He's recovering in the hospital.
Detectives don't know where the shot came from. They're planning to interview the victim to find out what happened.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe 32 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant 7 min ago
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
57 min ago