Firefighters save church from burning in SE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Firefighters saved a church from burning in southeast Houston this morning.
The fire started in the office in the back of the True Believers Baptist Church on Lozier and Yellowstone. Firefighters quickly doused the flames when they arrived, and the quick action stopped the fire from tearing through the rest of the sanctuary.
Firefighters believe the fire was caused by an electrical problem.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Captain of S. Korea ferry among first to escape
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's featured... 25 min ago
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Police: Fight over woman ends in fatal stabbing
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green
- Most insane job interview ever