Firefighters save church from burning in SE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Firefighters saved a church from burning in southeast Houston this morning.
The fire started in the office in the back of the True Believers Baptist Church on Lozier and Yellowstone. Firefighters quickly doused the flames when they arrived, and the quick action stopped the fire from tearing through the rest of the sanctuary.
Firefighters believe the fire was caused by an electrical problem.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- One dead in auto-pedestrian wreck on south side of town 7 min ago
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck wil be charged 59 min ago
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America comes to the aid of suspended student
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians
- Nice weather for Easter!