Kitchen fire breaks out at Kemah Boardwalk restaurant
KEMAH, TX (KTRK) -- A fire at a restaurant on the Kemah Boardwalk has that business shut down for now.
According to Kemah police, the fire broke out in the kitchen of the Saltgrass Steakhouse this morning. Landry's COO and Sr. Vice President Terry Turney says it happened before the restaurant opened this morning. He went on to say says the restaurant will be closed for repairs until further notice.
No one was hurt in the fire.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- No jail for teen whose lawyers argued 'affluenza'
- Two of 3 suspected burglars caught in the act 6 min ago
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Restaurant robbery attempt foiled by quick-thinking worker
- Exxon Mobil building evacuated due to fire on roof
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations