Kitchen fire breaks out at Kemah Boardwalk restaurant
KEMAH, TX (KTRK) -- A fire at a restaurant on the Kemah Boardwalk has that business shut down for now.
According to Kemah police, the fire broke out in the kitchen of the Saltgrass Steakhouse this morning. Landry's COO and Sr. Vice President Terry Turney says it happened before the restaurant opened this morning. He went on to say says the restaurant will be closed for repairs until further notice.
No one was hurt in the fire.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Home used in 'The Kardashians' for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy 6 min ago
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah 7 min ago
- Blind man survives fall onto subway tracks
- Fortune cookie lottery numbers scores NY woman a fortune 6 min ago
- Men sold Oreo trade secret to China 25 min ago
- Thousands of trees will be planted in Memorial Park today 7 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos