Kitchen fire breaks out at Kemah Boardwalk restaurant
KEMAH, TX (KTRK) -- A fire at a restaurant on the Kemah Boardwalk has that business shut down for now.
According to Kemah police, the fire broke out in the kitchen of the Saltgrass Steakhouse this morning. Landry's COO and Sr. Vice President Terry Turney says it happened before the restaurant opened this morning. He went on to say says the restaurant will be closed for repairs until further notice.
No one was hurt in the fire.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 37 min ago
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side 59 min ago
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker 48 min ago
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing 36 min ago
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on wreck with pickup truck 20 min ago
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- David Tillman's Saturday weather forecast
33 min ago