Series of trails planned along Cypress Creek
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Residents along Cypress Creek on the north side could soon be enjoying a new series of trails.
The Houston Parks board is asking for public input on a plan to add trails along the course of Cypress Creek. That would include nearly 40 miles between Spring Creek and west of Highway 290.
Several public events have been scheduled to get feedback from residents in the area. <ul
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy