Series of trails planned along Cypress Creek
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Residents along Cypress Creek on the north side could soon be enjoying a new series of trails.
The Houston Parks board is asking for public input on a plan to add trails along the course of Cypress Creek. That would include nearly 40 miles between Spring Creek and west of Highway 290.
Several public events have been scheduled to get feedback from residents in the area. <ul
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids 20 min ago
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Three Webster officers go before judge today