Construction work near Galleria delayed one week
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Drivers in the Galleria area have another week to find an alternate route thanks to construction delays.
Crews will replace the Westheimer Road bridge between Weslayan and I-610 just east of Midlane. During construction, Westheimer will be reduced to one lane each way for up to a month. Construction was scheduled to start this Sunday but has now been postponed for a week. The project is part of the flood control district's $13 million channel enclosure project aimed at improving drainage.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Girl finds mother shot to death in SW Houston
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Cold, damp weather to continue
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Apartments under construction burn in 2-alarm blaze
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Ice to linger over much of Texas
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats